<VV> Click/clack wtf oil level.

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Thu Aug 30 13:05:43 EDT 2007

My wifes 63 clacks for the first mike if it sets for a week.  Has for a
while.  My remedy was to drive it every couple days.

It sat for a couple weeks.  And really clacked bad.  When I got to where
I was going I checked and the oil level was low.  So I added a quart.
The sound quickly faded.  But what I noticed was an inconsistant oil
level.  While running it was about a third of an inch under the full
line, and when I let it set it was about a 1/4 of an inch over.  I never
noticed this before, is this normal?

Thanks