<VV> Corsa Cove Color Code

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 30 23:05:50 EDT 2007

Yes on all counts. Good old "Non Smudge Aluminum" is GM's Argent silver.
Of course our Spanish people will say that is double talk, silver
silver. Works on all Corsa and Monza trim silver areas.

Ten years ago I bought (or mixed myself using the microfiche) DBU-8568
for Corvairs, so it should still be in the microfiche or computer
databese PPG now uses. It may also be available in the DBC line also.
Either line is a base coat clear coat system that is fine for Corvair work.

I bet I still have a can of  factory printed DDL-8568 also....

Frank DuVal