<VV> Best Minivans Ever - Corvair

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 09:53:57 EDT 2007

The difference there is mass production vs dream car prototype. The Stout
Scarab was hardly that. I think that in order for it to be considered the
"first" minivan, it would have to be more than the curiousity that it is.

-Mark

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/stories/MYSA082607.1F.SundayDrive.1d220
36.html