<VV> News about Tony Vizyak

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 15:25:08 EDT 2007

Just got this communication from one of the Friends of Corvair club members:

Hello to all Corvair friends,
Thought I would let everyone know that John and I went up to visit Tony
Vizyak, I'm sending this to the e-mail address I have, so please pass it on
to other people.
The news is good he was talking to us, I think he knew us but I'm not 100%
sure.  I tock him a photo of his dog he didn't remember her, we put it so
he could look at it the nurse said it  will give him something to think
about.  The Doctors just found out he has a broken shoulder.  He is being
put in a chair to sit for several hours a day, they are getting him in a
walker with help and he tock 10 steps yesterday.
We also talked to Anita she told us the doctor said it will take at least
one year for him to get back to 90% of how he was.  His brain was messed up
very bad, you can tell when you talk to him he'll be paying attention then
all of a sudden he looks off to another place.  He still needs our prayers
lets not forget him.
The hospital he is in gave me the creeps it's about 100 years old and most
of it is closed off with iron gates, only a small part is open.  It looks
like something from a Steven King movie, the nurse said it's going to be
closed down.  Not sure when but they will be moving him to a nursing home
for much rehab.
I think he enjoys the club news letter Anita reads it to him so send him a
get well card and put in a note in it I think that helps him to start using
his brain.
                                           Your Friends,  Ellen and John
Bertsch
PS  Send cards to his home address:  PO  Box 397   Monroeville, Oh. 44847

airvair at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.