<VV> before and after pics of drivetrain

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Fri Aug 31 15:34:54 EDT 2007

Greetings all,

     I just wanted to show off the progress I've made on my 65 Corsa coupe project car.  Many of you have helped me get to this point through your advice and pointers.  I have a long, long way to go, but this pic shows I've already accomplished quite a bit!

My Corsa 140 drivetrain; before, and after:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/enginebeforeandafter.jpg

Just to jog your memories, this is the engine with the 280 Isky cam I asked so many questions about, and the piston with the smiley face you guys told me not to worry about!  It's coming along nicely and should be bolted back up to the car sometime this week... but wont be running for some time after that as I still have to rebuild the carbs etc.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts