<VV> Need a smog head in DFW Area

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 31 14:33:14 EDT 2007

I am hoping to get my Greenbrier engine opened up this weekend with a suspected valve seat issue and in order to get it back on the road ASAP, I am fishing for a usable late smog head (Rt Side, specifically, but I can convert)

  Its a 64 engine, but I put a set of allegedly rebuilt 69 heads I had on it and it ran great for two years of daily use (20k plus miles) and I frankly dont have the money to redo a set of 110 heads at the moment, but I need the truck back in service!
  Im hoping maybe an NTCA person might have something not too nasty sitting around that can be purchased reasonably and maybe brought to the meeting tomorrow or maybe I could pick it up????

  Thanks for reading,

  Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX