<VV> Information on how to find Origin of Chevrolet Dealer thatsold Corvair?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 2 13:55:12 EST 2007

Starting in '65 (I think), the last page of the owner manual has a
"protecto-plate" which will list the selling dealer and the first owner.  If
the original owner manual came with your vehicle, that is the place to look.
It is my understanding that '64 and earlier did not have a protecto-plate.
Later, JR
CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140