<VV> 1969 Rocker Panel Help Needed.

wilson45 at iglou.com wilson45 at iglou.com
Sun Dec 2 17:16:24 EST 2007

I am in the process of restoring my 1969 Convertible. It has finally
come to the point that the rocker panels need to be done. This is part
of the job that I do not have the necessary skills to do. The rockers
need to be replaced along with the inner brace. The drivers front floor
board could also be replaced at the same time.

So I am looking for someone within a reasonable distance from
Louisville, KY that is willing to take on this job. I am trying to stay
with in 250 miles, but I will consider anyone. I can bring it to you, or
if you are close you can use my garage. I have the Clark patch panels,
and an NOS complete passenger side rocker. I will have the inner support
fabricated. I am hoping to find someone who has done this before, and
knows what they are doing.

I am willing to pay a fair price, and I know it is not going to be
cheap.

I think this car is well worth being repaired. The rest of the car is in
good shape mechanically, and when it is done it will be a nice car.

Jeff Wilson
Derby City Corvair Club
http://www.geocities.com/redcorvair1969/