<VV> Swapping Monza to 180 Turbo

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sun Dec 2 22:38:13 EST 2007

Unless you're a purist, a fuel return line all the way to the tank is
not necessary.... and no return line at all is needed if you change to
an electric pump (something I recommend for turbos if not normally
aspirated Corvairs... in large part because the most successful
replacement carbs need lower pressures anyway)

Bill