<VV> NW weather

Lon Wall corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Dec 4 20:01:27 EST 2007

Thanks JR,  (and ole Cliff Barnes told me to watch out for you). It
rained as hard as it usually does for about 2 1/2 days plus we got some
swell wind. Damage done in a lot of places, but nothing to us. yesterday
we had some computor problems most of the day but didn't appear to have
lost power. It's sunny and 60 today, in fact I have the front door open
right now!

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com