<VV> Re: [SCG] Finding parts nowadays with GM's parts # fr. assembly manual

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:48:06 EST 2007

I'm working on a resource to help with just this type of question.
It's a website where you can look up part numbers, and enter any
information (or pictures) that you happen to have about it so others
can find it later.  It is pre-loaded with a bunch of parts catalogs
already, so you are bound to find something about the parts you are
interested in.  It has all the limitations and quirks of the original
parts catalogs, but we can fix that as we discover them...

Check it out at http://www.gmpartswiki.com

- Ian