<VV> Re: needing help with a 63

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 8 23:43:25 EST 2007

Wasnt the gas heater available as a dealer installed option thru 64?

Ive never seen a kit, but I seem to recall reading that it had the
heater delete plates included to cover up the Direct Air ports on the
engine sheet metal. Or the car couldve been ordered with the heater
delete option and then had the heater installed by the dealer.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
3 gas heaters -- in my attic waiting for time to tinker with them.