<VV> Always that last bolt......Suggestions from the group

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 9 13:07:21 EST 2007

Certainly a good idea to use a 6 point socket. I would certainly try a different socket (11/16 = 17mm).Who knows what someone may have put on just to get the job "out of the workbay". Like Bob suggested, possibly you have 2 nuts 1 on top of the other.If worse comes to worse, can you unbolt the trans mount from the k member and remove it that way?
Hope this helps.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado