<VV> re: 63 Diecast Corvair

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Dec 10 14:51:22 EST 2007

Yes, just found the green convertible around here, also have several of the
62 Convertibles. The Coupe hasn't made it to this area yet, but there is
also a red "Zinger" in a five pack with a blown V-8 front and rear.
Gary Swiatowy

From: <kcvair at netscape.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> '63 Diecast Corvair

I haven't seen that particular model but will look for it.  I have however
come across a '62 burgundy Convertible.  I ended up with several of those
about 6 - 8 weeks ago and now have come across 3 '62 light blue coupes.
All are pretty good detail and all were found at local W-mart store.
Picked up 2 of them just yesterday.  Ken Clark

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP