<VV> Ball Joints 65

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 16:52:04 EST 2007

Easy is a relative term. The origionals were riveted in. You either grind,
chisel, or torch them off. The new ones bolt in.
The lowers can be pressed out, though it's not easy. Most folks just bust
them out with a BFH.
The removal of the stem from the knuckle is usually accomplished with a
forked tool called a 'pickle fork'.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net