<VV> Ralph was right

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 21:57:17 EST 2007

Geez, I wonder how big THAT deer was....
<snicker-snicker>
I once hydroplaned in a Greenbrier, slid off a hill and hit a tree at about
30 mph... lucky for me the tree hit the front about half an inch to the left of
the steering box... knocked the windshield out, and buckled the floor,
sending the parking brake handle into my shin... oh, and I bent the steering wheel,
too. I didn't break anything, though... on ME, that is...
;-)
That was the Memorial day before the St. Louis convention... I'd planned on
attending and camping.... the plans got scrapped...
Oh well, we live and learn...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE