<VV> Flywheel bolts

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Tue Dec 11 13:38:12 EST 2007

Robyn-A good 6 pt. socket should do the job with the bolts you have unless they are badly rounded by someone using a worn out socket.  Keep the socket square with the bolts and you shouldn't have any problem turning them.  I just did mine last week and that was the procedure I used and didn't slip off and bust my knuckles.    Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP