<VV> Shock absorbers

OrchidEsquire at aol.com OrchidEsquire at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 20:31:44 EST 2007

I have a 66 Corsa Convertible. I am looking to replace the shock absorbers  
on my car. I wanted to get KYB's but cannot find a source. Does anyone know  a 
supplier that still carries them? Also, does anyone have a recommendation on  
the Gabriel Red Riders or Adjustable Shocks that Clark's carries or some  
other brand?
Joel Roth Ft Lauderdale 

**************************************See AOL's top rated recipes 

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list