<VV> Re: [fastvair] cleaning up cly heads

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 06:51:28 EST 2007

Well, get drill bits which have flute only on the last inch or so. Tool
suppliers can get these. I made a tool for my air chisel by brazing a piece of
cut off tool stock into a slot machined into the end of one of the chisels and
buzzed a lot of stuff out that way.

IF you're using the drills, make sure they are sharp, you take it easy, and
run them VERY fast. Also, change the bit often, there's casting sand still
trapped in the surface, and it does dull bits.

In a message dated 12/14/2007 1:48:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,