<VV> 1962 for sale

MARY GUTIERREZ fgconstruction at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 14:20:55 EST 2007

HELLO,
I hope I have the correct address.
I have a 1962 Corvair (see Craigslist Los Angles,com 12-15-07 for photos).  I had the car painted inside and out, installed new upholstery and carpet.  The car looks great but will need the engine rebuilt.  It runs and can be driven but it will need to be redone.  The car is in California (Redondo Beach) and has no rust.  I have invested approximately $4,200.00 into this project and just do not have the time or no longer the garage to finish it.  I am sailing it for less than what I have into it.  I am asking $3,000.00 firm (no best offer).   If anyone is interested then please call me at
cell # (310) 710-7838 or my office 24/7 at (310) 542-9624 or e-mail fgconstruction at verizon.net
Thanks,
Fred