<VV> American Torque Thrust II Wheels

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 18:47:19 EST 2007

If it were me, I'd keep it to the 205s in the front. Even Porsche 911s for  a
long time ran 205/55-16s on the front, and 245/45-16s on the rear. Given the
weight bias of rear engine cars, there's little point to oversizing the front
 tires. Not to mention it makes it harder to steer in parking lots, more
kickback  when you hit potholes, more tracking issues on rutted surfaces, etc.
You can also do like the present Corvette and the Deloreans, run one inch
larger on the rear diameter than the front! Say, 205/55-16s on the front, and
245/40-17s on the rear. <G>

In a message dated 12/16/2007 5:45:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,