<VV> Oil and Engine Temp

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 21:39:35 EST 2007

                                          B"H

I've heard that the senders used on stock Vair engine
idiot lights are not calibrated to turn the dash
lights on until it's too late (oil pressure already
too low, temp too high, too late if you're driving at
highway speeds, etc.).

I've heard suggestions to replace them with other
senders, from a Chrysler or something like that.

Of course ,if I had the time and energy, I'd just get
a used Corsa dash with all those neat instruments and
hook it up.  Unfortunately that is quite a job for a
Powerglide car, but it can be done.

Regards all...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza Coupe 110 PG