<VV> Electric fuel pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 22:39:29 EST 2007

Love it!

The E VS M debate has an entire new life and Ron has a valid point that I
don't recall previously hearing.

Truth is, so many are dug in on this issue the likelihood of a change of
mind is minimal.

But, it's the holidays... so let's beat each other up over it.

Happy Holidays!

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110