<VV> Fuel -Oil - Crank call

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 01:49:49 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/18/2007 7:48:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

Love  it!

The E VS M debate has an entire new life and Ron has a valid point  that I
don't recall previously hearing.

Truth is, so many are dug  in on this issue the likelihood of a change of
mind is  minimal.

But, it's the holidays... so let's beat each other up over  it.

My race cars almost always have a separate Ignition switch and starter
switch, I can crank it until I see oil pressure, then turn on the ignition and
fire it up. Something to think about. Or use an Accusump to charge the oil
system first. - Seth