<VV> Tonneau Top Information

woofcorvair woofcorvair at aol.com
Thu Dec 20 01:29:44 EST 2007

Hello:
   I am still hoping to receive more information and recommendations from those Rampside and Loadside owners who
have installed a Tonneau Top on their pickups.  It would appreciated if I could get some feedback on answers to the
following questions:
1.  What type of fabric or material did you use?
2.  How were the snaps, if used, installed?
3.  Were curved frame rails and tubular cross supports used?
4.  Were frame adjusters installed?
5.  Did you reinforce the vinyl corners?
6.  Did you install a telescoping cargo bar?
Thanks, Darrell in Missouri