<VV> Re: [fastvair] Racing 2008

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Fri Dec 21 10:51:00 EST 2007

Thought I'd chime in here with some advance info on NECC's plans for the coming year.  Please note that we are still working out details but here's our plan.
1.  Time Trials at Willow Springs (Streets of Willow course) Sunday before the CORSA convention.
2.  A three day event  ( we need a catchy name for this!) in the Indianapolis area
     a. Thursday July 31st Time Trials at Putnam Park
     b.  Friday August 1st drag racing at Muncie Dragway
     c.  Saturday August 2nd Autocross at Grissom Air Force Base and if we can pull it of a concurrent car show that day.
The plan is to have a host hotel in Indianapolis area and commute each day.  Looks like the biggest distance to any of the events would be approximately 60 miles.

3.  We are also looking at a late summer/early fall time trials at either beaveRun or Summit Point with the Point being our first choice.

More details soon!!!

-- levair at aol.com wrote:

?? Thanks Spence,

??? I plan to run the smaller "Roadster" much more and tow it behind Sharon's minivan on a
open single axle trailer for longer events; such as the Caifornia convention. Purely an economics decision.I am up grading the brakes on the EM car just for the track event.?
??? Maybe Terry?Kalp and I will get to run together in Specialty class.
????The Stinger will likely only see the NECC track event.?
??? I doubt that the Thomas/Roe car will see much action--simply can't afford?It needs a RICH?
owner.

Warren
???????

Thanks to Spence for getting the racing thread going.