<VV> Initial questions from a Corvair 'newby'

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 23 16:52:40 EST 2007

First, Welcome!

Second, on the rocker about 8 to 10 inches forward of the rear wheel.  Both
front and rear wheels will come up.  When using 4 stands, I go half way up
on one side - then all the way on the opposite side - then the rest of the
way on the first side.

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110