<VV> Radio Repair

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Sun Dec 23 23:27:19 EST 2007

I got a nice Corsa vert this week.   Had sat for a while.    Standard
Radio worked
nicely for two days.   Then started doing the same thing they all do.  Low
jumpy volume with popping and crackling.
Well usually I dont worry about it, and all my others have modern radios.
I would like to keep this one stock.   So what procedures are involved in
repair.    I know there are good people out there to repair them, but I
want to do this myself for the challenge.   I do have a ton of radios to
practice on.

Thanks
Geoff Johnson