<VV> Looking for Corvair Collections

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sun Dec 30 11:22:13 EST 2007

As a resource tool for the Stock Corvair Group, I would like to compile a
listing of known "collections" of unrestored vintage Corvairs (junkyards,
businesses, private collections, etc.)  This will help the SCG know where to
look for information when a particular research project is identified.  In
addition to listing the locations of such collections, I would like to
attempt to also identify the vehicles in each collection by year, model,
etc.

In attempt to get the process started, I am listing the following
collections known to me:

Corvair Ranch - Gettysburg, PA (business) - Over 600 Corvair cars, trucks,
and Ultravans are located outdoors on the property

Bruce Hewitt's farm - Vale, NC (private) - over 100 Corvairs are located
outdoors on farm

Paul Whelan's farm - Dinwidde, VA (private) - over 50 Corvairs are located
outdoors on farm

Norm King's Garage - Flint, MI (business) -

Bill Hubbell