<VV> Re: Server work

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Dec 30 21:39:42 EST 2007

Folks,

Due to a variety of work and personal conflicts, I did not get any
time to work on the upgrade until yesterday.  The past week I've had
essentially no Internet connection either, so I didn't have a chance
to warn all of you prior to shutting down.  My apologies for the
inconvenience.

Now, the actual announcement - things are going ok, but I'm not done
yet (we are back on the old OS for the moment).  There will be some
further outages over the next couple days, and a period of fiddling
about to get everything configured the way we want it.  Once the bulk
of the work is done, I'll drop a note out so everyone knows we are
past the major bumps.

Happy New Year to everyone out there in Corvair-land!

--Bryan