<VV> Corvairs at Barrett-Jackson '08

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Mon Dec 31 19:31:23 EST 2007

Yeah, the website does suck, but I did find pictures of all four Corvairs
being auctioned; links below.
With all the hype and money, I'd think the website would be much more slick.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=23

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=39

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=480

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/carlist_Details.aspx?&In_LotNumber=1510