<VV> SoCal : IECC Looking for help on 67 Monza

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Feb 1 04:08:24 EST 2007

I'm looking for someone in the Inland Empire (Hemet, So Cal) who can help me get my 1967 Monza 110 auto (76 K miles) running ?

She's my "spare" but hasn't run in several years, but was OK back then.

My driver died and I want to use her to look for another driver, and take the opportunity to breath life back into her !

Thanks for whatever help you can afford me !

Chaz