<VV> RE: insurance story

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Fri Feb 2 09:39:09 EST 2007

Snip>, I told the agent that my daughter would be driving our Corsica
mainly, but they put her on the car that would result in the lowest rate.
The
result is that my daughter was set up on my 1966 Corsa coupe! My wife and
daughter really liked that. They are now calling MY car my daughter's. I
guess  if
the snow ever melts, I'll have to teach her to drive a manual.

BTW the kid is costing me $300 a year. Yea, you read that  right, only $300.

Ned

That's sound pretty good.  Seems a little ironic to me that the insurance
company thinks that the lowest financial risk for them is putting the least
experienced driver in the car with the least modern safety equipment.

Guess the rational is if the car is totaled, it's the cheapest to pay out
on.

Steve Marti