<VV> Barrett-Jackson (No Corvair)

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Mon Feb 5 14:20:39 EST 2007

At 03:51 AM 2/2/2007, Gary Swiatowy wrote:
>I found the following quite interesting, I thought a lot of cars were going
>through too fast, mand always suspected that this auction was just ripe for
>some shill bidding........
>

>Barrett-Jackson's Westworld Tent Turns Out to be a House of Cards
>
>http://fourwheeldrift.wordpress.com/

Interesting...

What's even more interesting is that the article has been
yanked.   The webmaster offers a pretty lame reason etc.    I think a
lawyer called him up and threatened him, from the looks of things.

After all, this is NOT the sort of thing Barrett-Jackson would want
being made public...

tony..