<VV> First Corvair

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Feb 2 14:49:26 EST 2007

Clark's Corvair sells a seat extender:
http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&s
ection=MAIN&page=266

(About 1/2 way down the page)

Dave Keillor

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Tom Kazda
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 1:39 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> First Corvair

I just bought my first Corvair two weeks ago.  It is a beautiful,
rust-free, Mist Blue 1966 Monza.  While surfing the web for sites
related to Corvairs, I came across Virtual Vairs and found a gold mine
of information.  Thank you in advance for everyone that contributes to
the site and keeps it going - I for one really appreciate it!

I do have two relatively minor questions I am hoping someone can help me
out with.

1. I am 6' 2" and find it difficult sitting behind the wheel (leg room).
While I have no problem getting in and out of the car,  I was wondering
if anyone had tried bolting the seat back farther on the floor board?
If so, could you send me some tips?

2. I am thinking about adding the Clark's dual exhaust on this car.  I
will probably go with the pre-welded pair for my 110 hp engine.  It
looks to me it is just a simple bolt on kit - is there more to it?

Thanks again!

Tom Kazda
'66 Monza
Oswego, IL