<VV> LOST MY DASH LIGHTS

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Fri Feb 2 21:40:12 EST 2007

 The dash lights and the brake lights are on the same circuit, I guess
that was the Generals way to let you know you didn't have any brake
lights,  some people  seem to consider them a necessity......... Not at
all like turn signals in florida...........check to see if you still have
brake lights...........

                                        Ed

West Florida Corvair Club