<VV> Re: [FC] Looking for Antenna for 64 Greenbrier Deluxe

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 09:08:22 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/2/2007 8:12:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Mikeamauro at aol.com writes:

Also, my  parts and assembly manuals do not show the original GM part
number.
Does anyone know the part number? I believe one style was used  until  63,
and
then 64 and 65 was different.

Mike,
Radio info wasn't listed in the P&A 30C, otherwise I'd look it up...  they
listed that stuff in the Delco Radio manuals... maybe Tony U., or  Tim can look
that stuff up if they get the chance... I think both of  them have some of
those old radio manuals.
Is it not listed in the FC Assembly manuals??? Just wondering...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg