<VV> Re: [FC] Looking for Antenna for 64 Greenbrier Deluxe

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 3 10:53:53 EST 2007

Looking at a '60 - '61 PARTS and ACCESSORIES CATALOG, I see three antennas
listed on page 183:

61 ALL (exe FC) 985055

This book only covers 60 and 61, so anything later will not appear here.

Oh, group # is 9.645 if that is any help.

Also, under group 9.650 RADIO, it appears that the part # for the radios
INCLUDES the antenna.  That might be why it seems hard to find a separate #
for the antenna.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)