<VV> Vent door rubber gasket

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 10:57:35 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/3/2007 7:40:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mandolin at rochester.rr.com writes:

Can  someone tell me where I can purchase the 1/8 foam rubber that is used  in
the vent door in the kick panel as a gasket.   Clark's sells  precut pieces
and I need something that is a little larger in  size.

I used soft, sticky backed foam insulation that's sold in rolls as  window
seal at any hardware store. Usually available in a multitude of widths  and
densities.  Seems to be staying in place (done over a year ago) and  working just
fine.
  Matt from L.I. ('66 Monza coupe  110/PG)