<VV> Vent door rubber gasket

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 3 12:23:43 EST 2007

Hi Sam,

Take a look at Wal-Mart or a craft supply store like Michael's or Jo-Ann's
Fabrics.  They sell what's called "Fun Foam" or "Craft Foam" in 8 1/2 x 11
sheets.  It is a close cell flat foam, approx 1/8" thick in various colors.
If you need a larger piece or a different thickness here are a few online
companies you can order it from:

http://www.closedcellfoams.com/neoprene.html

http://www.closedcellfoams.com/volara.html

http://www.foamorder.com/closedcell.html

Hope that helps,

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!