<VV> 63 Monza 900 for sale

Devin devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com
Sat Feb 3 13:14:57 EST 2007

List-  My wife has decided she wants to sell her Vair.  It=92s a 63 =
Monza 900
coupe, with 78000 original miles.  The body is rust free.  It=92s been =
my
daily driver for the last year or so.  It rolled over to 68000 miles =
while
we were test driving it.  I=92ve since rebuilt the brakes at all 4 =
wheels and
replaced the master cylinder with a dual chamber spec=92d out for a 67.  =
It
had a complete tune-up just before we bought it, including rebuilding =
the
carbs.  I=92ve also recently rebuilt a distributor for it.  It has the =
102
horse engine and a 4 speed.  I don=92t know what rear gears it has, but =
it
will cruise freeway speeds just fine.  We=92re in N Cal and have had it =
up to
central Wash a couple of times with no troubles at all.  She never gets =
drive it due to needing to haul the kids around, which is why I=92ve =
driven it
for a while.  I=92d ask what it=92s worth, but I understand it is worth =
exactly
as much as somebody is willing to pay.  If anybody is interested email =
me
off-list at HYPERLINK
"mailto:devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com"devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com=

I=92m going to try to get some pictures this weekend.

=20

Devin

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.