<VV> Duals on 110

DAN JANET RORAFF djrcorvair at msn.com
Sat Feb 3 13:29:37 EST 2007

I put duals on my 65 Monza 110 auto a few years back.  It was an easy job.  Also did the manifold donuts at the same time.   Do that too.  Mine's a convertible, and it is louder at certain RPMs but not too loud.
As for power, I can't say for sure since I replaced the points plate at the same time.  I did notice a slight improvement in throttle response, but that most likely was from the new points plate and resetting the points.  I could be wrong, but I think less restriction on the exhaust helps more at high RPMs, I rarely take it up to redline.

I raised my front seats 1 1/2 inches.  Made round blocks and longer bolts/studs.  It was noticeable improvement. The back seat passengers get a little more toe room too. This may be a cut out too much head room for some people, but I'm only 5'10" and the convertible has plenty of head room!

Dan
65 Monza Convertible 110 auto
Bright and sunny but no drive today.  -7