<VV> RE: Roaring

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 5 12:06:59 EST 2007

Hey Smitty, no the sound does not change on or off throttle or left to right
turns or even in neutral at speed. It does increase in tone and tempo the
fast I go. It reminds me of the sound of mud grip truck tires but the sound
is 95% inside the car and only a faint sound from outside the car. It is a
whoam whoam whoam resonating vibrato but sounds mechanical and not the
tires.

Regards,

Zane Brock, Atlanta, GA

zanebrock at bellsouth.net