<VV> +++ THE B J AUCTION ++2 CORVAIRS ++

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Mon Feb 5 19:19:13 EST 2007

    Ssshhh....don't spread the word.  What do you think is better for Corvair lovers ?... Top prices or affordable ones ?
Do we love our toys for the price or for the joy of driving, showing or working with theese so special and different machines ?
I hope Corvairs will never go so high priced as many other antique cars. It is my own personnal point of view and let others overpaying for VWs, Mustangs and the like.

    Daniel Monasterio
    67 Corsa clone
    62 Rampside

<<IT MAKES ME MAD TO SEE THE /// VAIRS /// GO THROUGH, AND BRING SO LITTLE FOR THE REAL "" VALUE "" THEY ARE.. THOSE DARN <<< V W >>> SURE GOT A TOP DOLLAR... HOW CAN WE BRING TO THE PUBLIC EYE HOW GREAT OUR CARS ARE?? ..KASEY>>