Modern driving, was: <VV> Frame Under / Body Swaps

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Feb 6 20:35:36 EST 2007

I find all three no problem. A/C was and is available, both in stock
form and custom aftermarket. A nice stereo is also not a problem.
Aftermarket especially is quite good at it. Likewise better seats. The
scrap yards are full of modern donors, and many of them are much better
than the '60's vintage stockers.

So got any more problems? (Discounting road salt, of course.)

-Mark