<VV> Corvair Sighting

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 15:23:29 EST 2007

I recently bought the DVD "BULLIT" starring Steve McQueen. I was vairy proud to note 5 sightings; 3 EMs (including a wagon) and 2 LMs. Additionally there may possibly be one additional early coupe which is partially visible in the parking structure within the first 2 - 3 minutes of the movie.

  The 2 late models are parallel parked together and you can clearly see their full broad sides during the chase scene.

  I believe "Bullit" has the most Corvairs of any movie.

  Vairy truly yours,
  Rodney "Hot Rod" Spooner
  CORVAIR ENTERPRISES
  "Cars, Parts, and Service"
  Enthusiastic Member - Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
  Active Member - Inland Empire Corvair Club (CORSA Chapter 925)
  Current Project - 1960 500 Sedan 1st sold by Chevrolet of Lowell, Lowell, Massachusetts on 10/18/1959

  Remember
  The Amazing Corvair's
  50th Golden Anniversary
  October 2, 2009