<VV> EM vert spring replacement info

LonzoVair lonzovair at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 20:53:01 EST 2007

 Hey guys,
I'm planning to go Friday and help Capt. Mike (you know, the guy at Ft. Knox with the 61/63 Monza-stein convertible he bought in Hawaii)... he's going to replace the rear springs, and maybe get it aligned if possible. He's got stock size radials (185/80 13), and I was wondering if anyone would have any tips, advice, pointers, euphemisms, warnings that I need to know about before we tackle this job?
Anyone?....
Anyone?....
Buehler???

Anyway, I think we could also use the recommended specs for alignment for a 'vert with radials, as well as things to look for while R&Ring the rear springs.

As always, thanks a bunch!

You guys ROCK!.... well, most of ya do...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvairs, Central Ky Corvair Enthusiasts
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe