<VV> Electric Fuel Pump for 67 Monza 110 ...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 23:52:21 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/7/2007 9:01:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
georgedjones at gmail.com writes:
I don't know how the early guys do it.... spare axle bearing
on an axle, spare fuel pump, spare fan belt, spare generator, spare ??????

Geez George.... you've never hidden things under the seats, huh? And as for
the spare generator, bearings and brushes will do... along with the spare VR...
there are more cubby-holes on a 'vair than anything I've ever seen... being
the pack-rat that I can be, well, I know how to squirrel things away!
;-)
Later,
Lonzo