<VV> Electric Fuel Pump...

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 00:01:17 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/7/2007 10:34:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
FrankCB at aol.com writes:

This is  another good reason to at least skim  through the owner's manual
when  you buy a new car.  I'm the only person I  know (besides son Jim)  who
does that.

Add me to your list, but I read it intently. Must be an engineer  thing...

BTW My electric fuel pump has the hot side wired through a relay that  closes
with ignition. The ground side goes through a Vega oil pressure switch.  The
reason for the Vega switch is that it has both open with pressure and closed
with pressure. The closed with pressure goes to the pump and open with
pressure  goes to the dash light. I want to also install a inertia switch someday.

Ned