<VV> Inertia switches for an Electric Fuel Pump...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 00:11:12 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/7/2007 9:01:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, AeroNed at aol.com
writes:
I want to also install a inertia switch someday.

Ned

Lots of them in Ford Taurus and Mercury Sables (Would that make them a
Mercury switch?) Usually in the trunk on the left side - Or, at least that is where
the reset is, the switch might be underneath. PS, a blown tire - at speed -
relatively rare these days, can trip this inertia switch. After a few minutes of
puzzling, I remembered the reset and got the car going again. - Seth